Welcome to the Hopkins Office for Undergraduate Research Online Student Awards System
This system supports the submission and review of programs including: PURA, Summer PURA, BDP Summer Undergraduate Research Program, NOVA and CIRCUIT. Details about each program can be found on the HOUR website.
Directions to access system:
- Click the "Sign in" button below. You will be directed to the JHU SSO (single sign on) page. You must log in using your JHED credentials.
- You will then be directed to set up your account.
- Select Applicant (ONLY if you are an undergraduate applying for a program);
- Select Mentor (if you have been asked to submit a letter for a student application); or
- Select Reviewer (if you have agreed to review submissions).
- Applicants: Select View Awards and select the program you want to apply for. Next, click Create Submission to begin your application. (note you cannot complete your final submission until all portions, including relevant sponsor letters have been uploaded.)
- Mentors: You should have received an email invitation from the system asking you to provide a letter of support. Once that email has been received and you log into the system, click View Recommendation Requests. Next click Complete "PURA" or "Summer PURA" Mentorship for your specified undergraduate applicant.
- Reviewers: Select Review Submissions and follow the steps to complete your reviews.